Volvo 245 Suspension Bushing's Quality Question

Are the FCP Groton bushings (rear suspension 89 Volvo 245) of sufficient quality to be considered as replacements? Whole set of ten is $77 or so. [Rubber, not urethane.] I'd hate to do all the work of installing them and then have someone tell me to use better replacement parts. They have the best pictures and descriptions of the parts, but do they have a quality part's replacement?

in advance, for your advice.

Reply to
DaveyJane

Here's my experience, I bought bushing from both places, have nothing against IPD, but prefer FCP Groton just because there was a lot of personal service given to me. I deal with Nick Bauer.

I did buy a bushing kit for my 1987 740 GLE from IPD. Cost like $140. Later I compared to FCP, called IPD and told them I was very upset their prices were so high for bushings. They offered me a $60 credit on my next purchase. I never used it yet, but if I buy this 85 240 I'm looking at, I may buy some things from IPD and most from FCP.

Jamie

Thanks, in advance, for your advice.

Reply to
Jamie

Also check out eeuroparts.com. If possible, get Boge bushings.

Reply to
John Horner