Volvo 460 rough idle after clutch change

Change the clutch on my fathers 460 last weekend (1.8i, 1993/94 hmm.....big job on a volvo isn't it!). Job went ok but tickover now seems very rough. Checked vac pipe and all the wires I can find.....any clues as to what I might have missed?

Thanks,

John

Reply to
John Ricketts

Broken motor mount or mis-aligned motor/tranny that allows more of the engines vibrations to travel through the chassis and be felt?

__ __ Randy & \ \/ /alerie's \__/olvos '90 240 Estate - '93 960 Estate "Shelby" & "Kate"

Reply to
Randy G.

Reply to
John Ricketts

Definately a vacuum leak i'd say. Did you disconnect the TPS (if its MFI) ?

Tim..

Reply to
Tim..

That was my first thought....its definitely re-connected..... I'll be back there at the w/e so will check and see if its blocked though.

Reply to
John Ricketts