Help for 940T Emissions Problems

I need a new catalytic converter and O2 sensor for my '93 wagon and would like to do it myself. There seems to be variation between the

940 models about the converter length - a quick look under the car reveals a cylidical converter with a short length (~10") behind it, making up 23" or 25" (the two variations on offer). Anybody done this job and know what is best to buy? Parts sellers on-line mention EGR or non-EGR - it looks like mine (Canadian) does not have EGR - can anyone confirm? The labour for the cat appears straightforward. I could not even find the O2 sensor, looking from above and below. I expected to find it in the downpipe. Again, any opinions/experiences on the various types available? I want to stick with Bosch. TIA, H2Only
Reply to
gsnieder

It should screw into the front of the catalyser.

All the best, Peter.

700/900/90 Register Keeper, Volvo Owners Club (UK).
Reply to
Peter K L Milnes