volvo 850 Gearbox problems

Hello I have a 1993 volvo 850 the arrow is flashing on the panel the car is having problem accellerating now, this happened after my friend borrowed the car and kept it running in "winter" mode. I am looking for information, guieds etc on repairing this problem since there are no repair gareges in my area and volvo is a rare vehicle here.

thank you Emad

Reply to
emad