Volvo 940 Wagon 1994

I acquired the subject car last week after laying up my 1981 240 GLT Wagon with 240K miles on it for possible later restoration (still runs great) but have been unable to find a shop manual for the 940. Haynes doesn't list it in their catalogue except the UK version. Where might I find a manual for this car? Thanking you in advance.

Derek in Pompano Beach, Florida

Reply to
Derek Lawler

i got mine on eBay...

Reply to
~^ beancounter ~^

Chilton C72302 manual is the one you want possibly with the Haynes manual as well. They are both produced by Haynes, by the way. I have both as insurance as the Green Books cost a small fortune. Can be bought from Amazon or IPD.

Cheers, Peter.

Reply to
Peter Milnes