volvo 940 with ESP - possible?

Hi

I have downloaded a brochure about buying a volvo 940 from volvo home page. The brochure does not mention anything about ESP (Electronic Stability Program) for any years - also not the last years.

However, I have seen a few used volvo 940's add's stating that the volvo has ESP.

Was volvo 940 ever delivered with ESP. If so, from which year?

Thank you in advance.

Malnitz

Reply to
malnitz