volvo 960 parking cable

I need hellp with connecting 1996 volvo 960 parking cables.

The parking cable for the passenger side have rusted out and it's connection to the main cable broken off and connection details apparently lost. The driver side cable is still connected to the main cable from the hand lever.

I've purchased new brake cables for both sides but can't figure out how the passenger side cable is connected to the main cable.

Any suggestions, pictures, or diagrams would be appreciated.

Thanks,

David

Reply to
nawks