volvo 960 with ESP - possible ?

Hi

I have downloaded a brochure about buying a used volvo 960's from the volvo home page. The brochure does not mention anything about ESP (Electronic Stability Program) for any years - also not the last years.

However, I have seen a few used volvo 960's add's stating that the volvo has ESP.

Was volvo 960 ever delivered with ESP. If so, from which year?

Thank you in advance.

Malnitz

Reply to
malnitz

This question was asked recently.

No.

They don't.

Reply to
Robert Gilroy

At least not in USA/Canada. Quite possibly in the UK/Europe.

All the best, Peter.

700/900/90 Register Keeper, Volvo Owners Club (UK).
Reply to
Peter K L Milnes

Hi Peter,

I think you're right, other markets may have had them.. I did a search, but I've never seen one on a North American one.

Interesting.

Reply to
Robert

I don't believe Volvo had any stability programs until the advent of the electronic throttles on the 1999 models.

Reply to
Mike F