Volvo HU-1205 Navigation

Does anybody has experience with the HU-1205 navigation system? My question is: What is the manufacturer of this system (I presume it's not Volvo's own make!) and can you use cd-roms of other systems as well!

Please share your comments!

Danny

Reply to
DanEv

Hi Danny,

I think for sure that the manufacturer is Alpine. You are not able to use other cd-roms then the one provided by Volvo, so I am told...

regards,

Willem

Reply to
Willem Lochtenberg