Experience with PT Cruiser navigation/radio?

According to the Chrysler website, the navigation system available sounds... kinda lame:

  • Navigation System (RB1) operates only in certain metropolitan areas.  See your retailer for details.  RB1 is a single DVD/CD Player, which does not allow for use of the DVD Navigation System while listening to a CD.  A Mopar Muti-Disc CD Changer is recommended.

Was this an afterthought or what? Otherwise, the car interests me, but I want a car with a non-lame nav system. Anybody with experience with this setup?

:-\

-FPtM

Reply to
Fruit Pie the Magician

buy the car and go aftermarket for the nav system.

Reply to
Punch