Volvo specifications ?

Looking to buy another Volvo. Is there a site with models and specifications of each e.g. engine sizes, engine types, drive types, et al. So I may make better choice.

Reply to
David

There's pretty much one for every country they sell cars in, as is the case with most car manufacturers.

Canada:

big list, in case you're in the UK/EU:
How's that for choice?

Use the car builder, select your model, engine, options anything... you can even get a price on the car (tho I don't think taxes are included, at least not with Canada as far as I can tell)

Reply to
Rob Guenther

Sorry Rob. Should have explained more. I am looking to buy another 240 or 940 or ? Anywhere with these specs shown ?

Reply to
David

Try to do a search on the specific model.

Reply to
Rob Guenther

For new stuff in the UK:

and click on 'Build & Price.' Otherwise, how about the Parkers site:

although this is a difficult site to navigate around - actually going to the newsagent and buying Parker's Car Price Guide is easier. They include some brief specs. and there was even a guide for older cars once (maybe still is).

Reply to
Stewart Hargrave