1990 GT repair manuals help

I have a 1990 Celica GT and I'm looking for a good manual. I have found that the Haynes manuals are some of the better out there but I don't know what to do. I went to Amazon and there are 2 for my year, any help on what the better choice would be greatly appreciated!

Choice 1) Toyota Celica 1986-1999: Front Wheel Drive Models (Haynes Automotive Repair Manual) by Larry Warren, et al (Paperback - 2000)

Choice 2) Toyota Celica Fwd Automotive Repair Manual : Models Covered : All Toyota Celica Front Wheel Drive Models 1986 Through 1993 (Haynes Auto Repair manuals) by Larry Warren, John Harold Haynes

Thanks,

Derek

Reply to
Derek

You can contact Toyota's Material Distribution Center in California and order factory repair manuals or you can subscribe to Toyota's on-line technical site at techinfo.toyota.com.

Reply to
Ray O

Another option, but dont tell Toyota, is to go to

- they have the workshop manuals online.

Coyoteboy