Which vacuum servo now??

OK -- I have a 95 960 wagon (LOVE it!). The AC was turning to warm air under acceleration so following instructions in the web we replaced the

2-way servo. Now the AC does as it should (well, most of the time - a long trip up a hill can cause it to give up, but I can live with that.) However, when the heat comes on in cool weather warm air comes out of the AC dash vents and the floor outlets. Switching the control to full floor does not cure the "problem." Obviously, one cure is to shut the AC vents, but I suspect a second servo has died. The defrost works fine. Any thoughts??

Craig

Reply to
Craig Henrikson