WJ Laredo vent blockage

I have a blockage somewhere in my air vents. It affects fresh air and recirculated air about the same. At full fan, the flow feels like just a tiny bit more than it does at the lowest setting. I don't have the intake filter installed.

Both the AC and heater both work, but just with little air flow. Face vent works when set to face vent, defrost works when set to defrost, floor vents work when set to floor vent, etc. Just very little air.

A quick eyeball inspection of the intake did not reveal anything obvious, plus it's the same in recirculate.

Any ideas where it is most likely at? Heater core? Evap?

/herb

Reply to
Herb Leong