wirering diagram for volvo 740

Hi folks I am looking for a wirering diagra for a volvo 740 diesel

were i can put mu cruse control on the speedometer thanks

Reply to
nipe

This might help.

Mr. V

Find a 740 with a cruise control and just remove the whole system and transplant it in your car.

Reply to
James Sweet

Thanks Mr. V for the diagram This is really helpful.

I tried to find there the 1988 740 diagram but failed.

Do you happen to have it?

Also, Do you happen by any chance to have/know where can I find an electronic version of the volvo service manual(s) for these bricks [Late 80s to mid 80s 740s].

Thanks a milli> This might help.

Reply to
Sharshera