Volvo 740 GLT B204E

Hi, sorry for bad english...

I have a problem with my Volvo 740 2.0 16V GLT '90 with 300.000Km. My car is not turn on, because starter motor does not turn. I change the solenoid on starter motor and brushes are good but the problem persist! I have, on starter motor, 12V from battery, Ground, and 0V from ECU. When i turn key in III position i have 12V from ECU, but starter motor not turn. If i turn key in II position, disconnect ECU from starter motor, and connect ECU terminal on starter motor direct to battery, engine turn on!

Any Idea?

I control voltage from a control point near suspension when starter motor not turn, and when key in III position i have 12V.... why not start? :????

Any Idea?

I have original Volvo Alarm....

Hi all and thanks 1000

-- Asterix (Bruno) Volvo 740 GLT 16V - 299.000Km Volvo 740 Turbo 16V - 167.000Km (21, 140, 200, MI) Manca poco ai 300.000Km :)

Reply to
Asterix