WTB: Good condition rims for a 700 series - Portland, OR

Hi, I am looking for either a spare set of rims (steel w/hubcaps or alloys) and possibly a good set of tires (not snow) to temporarily replace my 780 wheels so they can be refinished. I also need new tires so if the rims have a good set attached maybe we could do a package deal. The rims I have now are 15x7 but I believe all 700 or even 900 series will fit.

Please reply directly to this posting with your email address or phone number if you have something along these lines.

thanks lp

Reply to
Luke Perry

The later (1995 onwards) 960 rims will not fit as they are to 850 spec, as is the front suspension.

Cheers, Peter.

Reply to
Peter Milnes