C240 15" Wheel Covers for sale (Mint)

**** NOTE: REMOVE THE SPAM_OUT PART FROM MY EMAIL ADDRESS to reply directly to me. ****

Hi,

I recently purchased a set of 4 snow tires on 15" steel rims on eBay and they came with a very nice set of expensive looking wheel covers for a Mercedes Benz C240 (W203 body style). They are very nice looking (make your steel rims look like alloys) and would look great with any of their models that use 15" rims. I can't use them so I'm looking to sell them to someone who can.

The wheels and tires only had 3000 miles on them and the wheel covers look absolutely mint. If you're interested and want to see pictures of them then contact me by e-mail (REMOVE THE SPAM_OUT PART FROM MY EMAIL ADDRESS FIRST !) and I will e-mail them to you.

The covers are with the eBay seller in Michigan right now and can be shipped from there if you are in the US or Eastern Canada. If you are from Western Canada (where I live) I can have them shipped to me with the wheels and tires and forward them on to you. Whatever is cheapest and easiest.

I'm asking $100 USD ($120 CDN) OBO (plus actuak shipping cost) for the set of 4 which is probably a lot less than half what they'd cost you from the dealer.

Payment can me made by Money Order, certified or cashiers check or PayPal.

If you would prefer to have the extra security I could set up a "Buy it now" auction on eBay so you could purchase the items through eBay if you'd be okay with paying a couple extra buck to split the auction fees with me.

Thanks,

Roger Dunkley Calgary, AB

Reply to
Roj
**** NOTE: REMOVE THE SPAM_OUT PART FROM MY EMAIL ADDRESS to reply directly to me. ****

Just checked with the local MB Dealer and found out these wheel covers cost $310.00 CDN (~$260 USD) for a set of 4. At $100 USD these are a smoking deal ! They're in pristine condition.

Will list them on eBay in February if no one from this newsgroup wants to buy them.

Roj

Roj wrote:

Reply to
Roj