XC90 - new colours

Saw the new colours in the UK brochure:

Cedar Green Pearl (okay) Titanium Gray Pearl (Okay) Lava Sand Pearl (Interesting) Magic Blue Pearl (Nice)

Then I went to a dealer to check out the sample chart.

Now I know there is often a small difference between the brochure colour and the real colour - but this was ridiculous!!!!!

WARNING - the "real" colours look absolutley NOTHING like the brochure colours - you must choose the colour from the dealer sample - NOT from the brochure.

AB

Reply to
AB