'02 Jetta 1.8 Turbo for sale

I really like my 1.8 Jetta but need more room-- Have to haul clients and old duffers (like me) more often now so going for a Passat.

It's blue with black cloth, GLS, roof, sport package 17" wheels and alloys, winter package, auto. It's been pampered, garaged. The coils have been replaced and it's been tuned to specs at services. (have service records).. It has less than 22K miles. Will sell $500 below NADA adjusted for equip and miles (which is less than Kelley). Still has 2 years and 28 K miles warranty. Pete

Reply to
pbeyer

Coupla things you might want to mention:

- Manual or auto?

- *Where* is the car for sale? It's a big planet.

-- Mike Smith

Reply to
Mike Smith

Reply to