1996 VW Gulf GTI ABS Light

I just installed a new rear caliper on my son's 1996 VW Gulf GTI. The install went flawlessly with very minor fluid loss. I placed saran wrap under the filler cap to limit this even further. The bleeding process went easily with only five cycles needed to eliminate the air. I have a very firm pedal at this point BUT the ABS light has come on. I went over the system to insure that there are no leaks and it is as dry as a bone. Does anybody have any hints on what might be causing the problem and how to reset the ABS indicator light.

Reply to
gary scott

Did you replace the rotors?

Reply to