2.0 '2E' engine hesitation

Last month I posted a long description of my engine problems. Basically I have a 2.0 golf (engine code 2E, Digifant ECU) that has very low power under 1500rpm and bucks when shifting...

I just changed plugs and cables and power improved a bit, but the bucking and hesitation continued.

VAG reports a slightly high temp (101 degrees when the dash gauge said 90) and one stored knock sensor fault.

Could that be the problem? any other ideas?

Reply to
Eduardo Kaftanski

Un asadito mientras lo desarmamos el proximo finde? :)

T.-

Reply to
El Tao.