2005 Passat?

I'm considering a new Passat, a GLX with 4motion, and was wondering what changes are anticipated for 2005? Especially curious if VW will eliminate the rather tacky looking, at least IMO, "chrome" side and window accents.

What time of year does VW generally release new models?

Thanx, Bob

Reply to
Bob

An all new chassis with all new bodies, the lineup may include a coupe variant as well. The initial reports I saw said that a version of the 3.2 VR6 would replace the current 2.8 in the GLX but there's also been talk of an "R" variant powered by a new 3.6 litre that's also reportedly the engine for the next "R3-" GTi.

Reply to
Steve Grauman