85 Golf Heater Blower Motor

I'm trying to replace the old Heater Blower Motor, but I haven't figured out how to physically remove it.

I've got access behind the lower fascia and removed the three screws holding the old motor. Electric cable is disconnected as well as the "breather"-hose to Blower Motor case. I've also removed the screw on the right side of the console facing the passenger door trying to pull the dash back a little bit, but it's not quite enough.

Am I anywhere close to getting the motor out?

I'm afraid something stupid is about to happen like the clock and air duct fall on the floor requiring the right front wheel to be pulled for replacing the clock and the engine/transmission to be pulled for the air ducts....

Tnx!

Reply to
Jim Lacko