88 Cabbie

I have a chance to buy a summer beater.. an 88 cabbie.. with 168,000 kilometers

asking.. 3500 cdn.................. would take 2500

should i jump in.... or wait............

red with a white roof...................not sure what else it has.......... but it has not moved in over the last few months., and is a stones throw from my house..

mmmmmmmmm whaddaaya experts think..?

help!!!

Mike

Reply to
michael

what condition? what accessories? what work is needed or will be needed? have it checked out before you buy it. Usually you can negotiate the price down some if a lot of work is needed! pay a low price and restore it. I personally would not call it a beater if it is in very good condition! :-) JMHO later, dave Reminder........ Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them, and you have their shoes. Frieda Norris

Reply to
dave

Is that Canadian $? I'm not real sure how that translates, but at 3500 US it would have to be a *nice* car. I have one FS; if you need a reference see

if you're in Canada it's too far to come, but use that tonegotiate a *much* lower price - *especially8 if it's been sitting & needswork! HTH, ~ Paul aka "Tha Driver"

ThaDriver