'89 Jetta 16V swap question (intake man.)

Hi all; I'm in the process of putting in a 2.0L 16V in place of the original 1.8L

16V. On the 2.0L intake, there is a large (3/8"-1/2") vacuum port on the back of the throttle body. On the 1.8L intake there is a small vac. port on the front of the t.b. going into the fuel distributor (or there-abouts) just under the idle control screw. The 2.0L intake doesn't have either the small vac port or the idle screw. Is there a way to run the 2.0L manifold the way it is or should I use the 1.8L manifold? Or should I just switch throttle bodies? As an aside, should I use the injectors that came in the 2.0L or use my original 1.8L injectors? I don't know whether spray volume is different.

Any advice appreciated, Rick

Reply to
Rick