'90 Cabrolet parts for sale - everything except main body

Hi everyone. I have the following parts for sale: Engine - hear it run before you take it out if you can get spark to it!

5-speed trans. & shifter. (keeping the clutch pedal) (upgrade your early Rabbit with Cab. engine & 5-speed?) Axles. Suspension. Top assy w/framework & decent white top. The top has some cracks in the beading & 1 that goes beyond the bead about 1/4 inch. Would be fine to run for awhile untill you replace it, or heck just leave it as is - its watertight (you put the top down anyway, right? :-) I would like your old framework/latches from the rollbar forward (rusty ok). Rear glass. Rear bumper - this is a Wolfsburg edition with the rubber cover w/built-in ground effects. Factory side skirts & flares. Will sell as complete set. I think these will fit most any 2-door Rabbit. (I'm keeping the front bumper for my blue car) Radiator. Any engine related electronics. Rear seat & 1/4 panel upholstry, including everything behind the front seats. I'll sell the entire seat/door panel package if you trade me your door panels for re-upholstery. The driver's seat has a seperation in the seat fabric. They are black cloth w/an offset checker pattern. Gas tank. Possibly the guages. I'll trade the trunklid w/third brakelight for one without. Did I leave anything out? I'm using the body for a mid-engine roadster project; have fiberglass flares, bumpers, & sideskirts to replace the factory peices. You remove the parts. I have an engine hoist. Located about 30 miles n. of Atlanta just off I-85. May trade some parts for 5-speed Fiero parts car or Beatle. Thanks, ~Paul aka "Tha Driver"
Reply to
ThaDriver