'90 Cabriolet parts for sale - almost everything except the main body

That's it: almost everything is for sale except the main body/sheetmetal. Missing (already sold) is the LF inner fender, antenna, & front bumper. The rest of the Wolfsburg Edition flares, sideskirts, rear bumper, & console gauges are there. Everything mechanical will be sold, including the suspension, drivetrain/axles, interior & top assembly (white top is in useable condition & watertight), gas tank, ECU, - everything. All I'm keeping is the body shell & sheetmetal, quad grille, wiper motor, & pedal assy. for a mid-engine V8 (LT1) conversion. It's a 5-speed for those looking to upgrade from an auto or 4-speed. It has excellent tires on steel rims. If you need a Rabbit or Cabrio part let me know. I'm above Atlanta - will ship. ~ Paul aka "Tha Driver"

Reply to
ThaDriver