Truck parst/body parts for Sale

I have a complet front end, Fenders, Cab (striped of dash was to be new race truck), Door, Core support, Bumpers, Hood, 6 lug front axle off

1984 chevy blazer 4x4 stock gears, and 5 speed Manual tranny mated to a Np 205 (out of one ton! has granny gears was mated to a 454)

All of it off a 1981 Chevy Full size 1 ton 4x4 and some of the parts cam from a 1980 GMC 4x4 3/4 ton.

I have many parts in my yard. e-mail me a phone number and I'll call you. or just e-mail questions with questions.

I am not a dealer just a Mud Bog Team with left over stuff. I live in N.C.

All must go for fair prices.

snipped-for-privacy@mudbogging.info

Reply to
ed