A2 Garage sale !

Hey group, I'm cleaning out the garage , I have 2 parts cars and the pile of parts is just lil too big ;) First car is an87 Jetta GLi with Cis-E and the other is an 86 GL Cis. Both are 8v cars 5speed / ac / alpine white / blake interior. I have most everthing for theses cars . Let me know what you want/need. Paypal accepted ! Anson

Reply to
marritina light

Interested in the 86 trans. Price and where are you? later, dave

Reply to
Dave

Hi, I'm in northeast PA (17976) I have a close ratio tranny from the GLi and the regular tranny from the GL , let me know if your still intrested and name a price !

Anson

Reply to
marritina light