Cabrio: An all purpose generic thread.

Who reading this has a 1994-2002 Cabrio? I'll have one (hopefully) soon and, well, need chat, LOL. Discuss. :-)

--S. John

Reply to
S John M-M

I have a Green 95 GLS with tan top, 5 speed, leather, alloy wheels, a Pioneer stereo (could NOT live without a CD player), and 131K miles. Oh, and a car seat for my 19 month old daughter!

Reply to
DaddyOfPayton

stereo (could NOT live without a CD player), and 131K miles. Oh, and a car seat for my 19 month old daughter!

Oh, you might know then... what's the difference between a GLS and a GLX? I mean see that typically the GLX is usually more "appointed" but the trim lines seem like they're completely irrelevant sometimes.

--John

Reply to
S John M-M

I have a 95 Cabrio. Green with a tan top. Grey cloth interior. It's got

139,000+ miles and has been very reliable (we've owned it since 72,000 miles).
Reply to
Jonathan Royce