downpipe to catalytic converter bolt size?

I have a 1994 Jetta with the 2.0L (ABA) engine. I also managed to loose the 3 bolts+nuts that connect the downpipe to the catalytic converter. Instead of being pissed, I decided to go ahead and buy stainless steel ones to replace them. Problem is that I do not know their size. Anyone?

Reply to
Mauricio Tavares