WTB TDU in DFW area

I'm looking to be a new or used TDI in the DFW area. Are any of the dealers discounting these within a reasonable range?

I'd also consider a good used one - Passat, Jetta, gold, maybe a Beetle if anyone has one for sale.

Email above is good if you wish to copy me directly

Reply to
Rex B

What is a TDU?

Reply to
Fred Fartalot

Reply to
Regal53

Look at your keyboard... The 'U' is right next to the 'I'... You're not saying that you've never been struck by a case of fumble fingers, right?

Reply to
Grumman-581