EURO BUMPERS ON A 85 CAB

I bought a set of Euro Bumpers for my 85 Cabriolet a few years ag from Rocky Mtn Motorsports

I just got around to installing them, and there are no instructions

The seller can't help due to new ownership and the fact that they ar

just air cooled now

Does anyone have instructions or any reference material to hel

install these

Thank you

Nor

Reply to
Smithers

undo the 4 (17mm or 19mm) bolts holding each of the bumpers on & install the new bumpers using the same holes.

Can't get much easier than that.

Reply to
Craig