F/S 90 white cabrio

I'm selling this for a friend triple white power windows, AC 5sp in very good condition inside and out, runs and drives great no rust or body damage original paint looks very good

93k miles

it looks stock but has nearly $2500 in neuspeed parts

asking $3500

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com Burlington North Carolina

Reply to
Kafertoys

Known scam artist.

For those of you who aren't familiar with the saga of the thief, Mario Gavazzi doing business as "Vintage Works" amd using the name "Kafertoys" on the web - here is a short rundown:

The Samba feedback for Mario (15 pages after being culled through many times - all negaative):

A site that had to be created especially to warn folks away from Mario with documented proof of one of Mario's earlier thefts:

Local news video coverage of one of Mario and Sherry's latest thefts:
Mario is now permanently flagged as a thief on Richard Atwell's site (a highly respected venue - look for "Caveat Emptor"):
om/

The documented saga of Joan's bug, one of Mario and Sherry's more blatant crimes:

A recap on the SEWR (an offshoot of the old TS Rants - not affiliated):
We know of literally dozens of people who have been shafted by Mario and Sherry. This is very well documented. It was proven beyond any doubt in these very user groups that Mario is an habitual liar. He has claimed multiple show wins this year, and when directly challenged to provide details, he was unable to do so.

Mario's only response to date has been claims that everybody is jealous of his work, despite the mountains of evidence to the contrary, and as "proof", he offers timy pictures that obviously prove nothing. Over the years, Mario has NOT ONCE been able to effectively explain or counter in any way any claim that has been made against him.

Reply to
Meyer

I am glad Meyer got in quick to help others in this group.

As to the above line.....Friend?........not seen any evidence of such on the newsgroups

Neil

** Posted from
**
Reply to