Disco for sale

Hi folks, sadly due to financial pressures I have come to the decision that my Disco, Edie has to go. For the last four years she has been 100% reliable and I hate to get rid. She is a 94 TDi 300 with 12 months MOT anyone got any ideas what I should put her up for? Or has anyone got a serious offer? Thanks for all the help and advice over the last four years.

Reply to
Cyberwraith

Hi,

Can you tell us a bit more - mechanical condition, bodywork, interior, equipment, wheels/tyres, etc? Where are you located? A friend of mine is looking for something about this age...

David.

Reply to
David

Yes of course I can.

She is a 1994 Disco 300 TDi with private plates. 5 seats and 5 doors. Alloy wheels, electric windows front and rear. Factory fitted immobilizer and alarm. Remote locking / unlocking with spare key and fob. 5 good tyres (including the spare of course). Just passed her MOT so has 12 months to go. No tax as she is a disabled car and will need re-taxing. 103700 miles. Power steering. Grey interior and Niagara Grey bodywork, which I always thought was black. Tinted windows as standard. Diesel engine. Bodywork in good order and is actually being valeted as normal next week. This has been done every 4 weeks since I bought her 4 years ago. Rear step and side steps also. Tow bar with the extra auxillary power connector as well as the standard towing connector. Nothing is dropping off and she is honestly 100% reliable she has never let me down except when the battery needed replacing. (I bought one from a big national chain which was pathetic so now have a Varta from the Land Rover garage). Serviced with the book to show. Only one service missed that was 2004 as the Land Ranger mechanic said she did not need it, I do not thrash my cars. Last year was done by mobile mechanic as garage was booked for a month or so. I really hate to sell but the pocket will no longer allow me to keep her. If you want some photos I can arrange that via e-mail.

Thanks.

Reply to
Cyberwraith

In addition electric mirrors also. D'oh!

Reply to
Cyberwraith

Sounds nice,

Whereabouts in the country is its home?

David.

Reply to
David

Wigan is her current abode where she is loved and cared for. In addition there is a Sony radio/CD player installed which also plays MP3 Cd's.

Reply to
Cyberwraith

Another correction, mileage is 108330, that's all. For this car that's nowt.

Reply to
Cyberwraith