For Sale: vwbugshop.com

I own the domain name vwbugshop.com. I am looking to sell the domain for $100. I can also design a website for the domain. The price for web page design is $100 and up. This is a very valuable domain name. If you are interested email me at charles snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com I also own other valuable domains. Email me for a list of available domains. Thanks,Charles

Reply to
ARmobilemovers