FS: NEW Clutch Kits for 93-98 Golf/Jetta

Hey all, we happen to have 2 brand new, still in box Sachs complete clutch kits we need to get rid of, figured this was the best place before trying to sell them on EBay. They are Sachs part # k70128...for

1993-1998 Golfs or Jettas...go research them for exact vin # specs if you need...I have seen these sold between $175 - $225 on the web...go ahead, go check...if you want the best buy ever on these..email me at vw snipped-for-privacy@Webtv.net I will accept any offer I feel worthy, or even make me an offer on both sets and resell one if you wish...I just have no need for them. All I ask is if you take the time to make me an offer, make it a serious one, I know what these are worth, and I also know what a good deal for you is..so let me know, thanks..Brian
Reply to
Brian

IIRC I think that kit fits the 2.0 liter engines (A3s) from 1995 up to maybe 1998. I think it is a 1 pin type setup and the ones up to early 1994 take the two pin type setup. I also believe that the new flywheels are the same so it could be that your clutch kits may also supercede the two pin type setup.

I wonder what the difference is except for 1 pin. :-o

I might be interested, if the price is right! ;-) I'll wait and see what others offer for it. later, dave

dave