Getting Screwed pt 2: 96 Jetta GLS former Automatic...

Next week I'm taking it down to the VW garage to get the check engine light checked out. I called the former owner again, and "suggested" that he help pay for getting the cruise to work. Probably feeling guilty, he was very agreeable- he'll provide a clutch cruise switch, as well as the clutch safety switch. Knowing the owner of the garage, he said that he'll work with them as the look at my car.

I feel somewhat better having gotten that out of him. I'd have to look into what laws NY state has, (ie- was what he did legal?) but since I've found out the real story he's been very agreeable, and eager to help. He seems to feel very guilty about it, as he well should.

Reply to
nireld

patrick

LOL! That is so true, besides the CC on A3 VWs are $hit anyways. I bet that he will never get the CC to work and the guy he bought it from will punch his girlie a$$ out.

Reply to
Peter Parker