Golf 2002 1.9TDI - code label question

Can anyone help please, to identify which code on the adhesive label refers to the gearbox? I can see the group which contains the code (presumably!), but am unable to discover the relevant single item.

If there's a comprehensive guide showing to what all the codes refer, perhaps I could be pointed in the right direction?

I need the info to try to obtain the correct workshop manual - engine code: ATD

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Peter

The tag in the trunk should have something like "AEG DFQ" beside a line that references engine/trans. That's the codes for a 97 Golf with a 5 speed but yours will have different letters but beginning with ATD ???

(presumably!),

Reply to
Woodchuck