golf SE ground clearance

A bit of a stab here. My son just bought a 2016 Golf SE (nice little scoote
r) and also just moved into a new apartment. The complex's parking area is
accessed off the street via a "very" steep ramp. Son is afraid engaging the
ramp will damage front air dam before the wheels lift the car. I remember
my '75 beetle having a diagram of max angle of ramp. Is there any data for
this Golf?
thanks!
Reply to
eastman5063