Hail Recaro Sport Seats

Hey All

After spending 45 minutes ripping out the interior of my Jetta and installing the new one, I can honestly say that it was worth the trouble. These seats are sooooooooooo comfortable....I put the car through some challenging S curves and WOW.....Talk about supportive. In the end, I secured the rear seats with plumber's all-around, and bolted that seatback to a pre-drilled hole in the firewall. Not stock, but it worked well and the seat doesn't fly forward when you stop!

I will post pictures when I get a chance!

Peter

Reply to
Pete Cressman

True, they are comfortable. What happened with the AC conversion?

Reply to
Darryl

I gave up on it...

Reply to
Pete Cressman

Jim B.

Reply to
jimbehning

It is only a temporary measure. I have ordered the anchors from Volkswagen and will weld them in on the weekend.

Reply to
Pete Cressman

Jim B.

Reply to