Help! 83 rabbit leaking gas

A new cap , the OP's first idea too. Lots easier than troubleshooting the whole vapor recovery system also.

Reply to
samstone

Just wanted to say thanks for all the good advice- you guys are great!! I have ordered a new fuel cap, however I am still not sold on the idea that it is the problem. But for 15$ why not try it. I am also going to take it to a shop to have it looked at rather than try to check all the lines when my skill level at mechnics is - well lets just say it's not very good. I'll let everyone know what happens with it. Thanks again to everyone!!!! chris

Reply to
Chris