HID KIT

hello everybody, we are BVSTATION. we are Dr. HID KIT, you can find every kind of HID KIT on our website. our domain is

if you have question, do not hesitate to contect us, we really can help, whatever you want to buy the HID KIT or you just want to learn more about HID KIT. thank you for all your attention, i hope it donot bother you.

Reply to
vicky3330

Why would anyone really want a HID kit? They are expensive (or they are of very poor quality) the apparently less than highly reliable and really don't provide better light. Better meaning provide meaningfully better vision to the driver without causing a problem for oncoming drivers.

Reply to
Joseph Meehan

Because people ASSume that a "HID Kit" will provide the same improved lighting as a factory engineered HID headlight. And they think the bluish tint looks cool.

Unfortunately, the first assumption is wrong, and the second is simply a side effect of the HID technology (which now could probably be engineered out, but people like the look) which is actually detrimental to best vision.

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel

I got in a minor argument with a vendor when they shipped "upgrade" lamps for my e-code Jetta headlights. They shipped unbranded blue tinted 100/90 watt lamps. I wanted name brand clear Osram 55/60 watt lamps like you would get from the factory. Ones that have the built in UV coating so your lamps don't destroy the Lexan so fast. I did not consider overwattage blue tinted lamps an upgrade. The advertisement said nothing about the headlights being shipped with inferior "upgrade" lamps. The replacement lamps he sent were the correct wattage but from some Chinese vendor. Maybe not from China but I cannot find details about the lamps with a simple Google search. I ended up just going the parts store to purchase some Osram lamps.

I also mentioned to the vendor that I have a HID bicycle light. I don't think much of the HID blue tint. I spent as much on that bicycle light as I did on the e-code headlights.

Anybody want some never used Sumex H4 55/60 watt bulbs and some blue tinted 110/90 watt bulbs for cheap?

Reply to
Jim Behning