How To Cure A Golf Slice

The slice is the number one problem for the average amateur golf. I suffered myself for over 3 years from a terrible slice. I had dozens of golf lessons, tried ten different golf swings, used all the latest golf swing aids ...but there was no improvement. But there's a solution! After studying nearly everything on this topic I came across the following tip: You may have heard of the one-piece takeaway. This is a controlled back-swing that keeps the club on the right plane. Being in the right position at the top of the backswing promotes a natural in-to-out swing which eliminates the slice. The system provides a fixpoint that gives you a connected and repeatable back-swing.So for me it was the back swing which caused the slice. From my observation of other slicers I learned that they turn the body in the down-swing faster than their arms. Or they turn the left shoulder (right should for lefties) to fast. The result is an out-to-in movement of the golf club and an open club face. So if you want to cure your golf slice work on your back-swing and start your down-swing with the arms first. Below you can find a video drill which helped me to hit my balls long and straight. Read more..

ameliya vii

The number one problem is people who post links to malware loaded sites. Please DO NOT click on the links in these messages, your computer will not like it one bit!

Reply to
PeterD

If you didn't click the link how do you know there s malware on the other end?

Reply to
WindsorFo

Well, being reasonably intelligent, knowing the way that the malware people spread their crap, a shortened/obfuscated URL, and seeing a very off-topic post all make this a sure thing.

But, go ahead and click it if you want. It is your computer that will get screwed up.

Reply to
PeterD

Nope, not a sure thing. There was a typical 4' spam ad page on the other end selling books about improving a golf swing.

So what you're says is that AFAYAC no one reading Usenet is capable of avoiding a Java exploit on the other end of a URL? That's incorrect as well.

Reply to
WindsorFo