Standard Equipment: Power Windows, Power Steering, Air Conditioning, AM / FM Cassette, Power Brakes, Tilt Wheel, 6-digit Odometer

Date: Mileage Reading: Source: General Comments:

12/01/1999 NICB Vehicle manufactured and shipped to original dealer

08/02/2000 Ohio Motor Vehicle Dept. Willoughby, OH Registered as personal vehicle

08/02/2000 142 Ohio Motor Vehicle Dept. Willoughby, OH Title #4300824691 Title issued or updated First owner reported

11/21/2000 5,147 Fred Vincent Volkswagen Mazda

440-944-8700
Vehicle serviced Recommended maintenance service performed

02/16/2001 10,501 Fred Vincent Volkswagen Mazda

440-944-8700
Vehicle serviced

05/03/2001 15,333 Fred Vincent Volkswagen Mazda

440-944-8700
Vehicle serviced Electrical

04/29/2002 37,425 Fred Vincent Volkswagen Mazda

440-944-8700
Vehicle serviced Drive belt tensioner pulley replaced

07/08/2002 40,012 Fred Vincent Volkswagen Mazda

440-944-8700
Vehicle serviced

10/15/2002 46,678 Fred Vincent Volkswagen Mazda

440-944-8700
Vehicle serviced

01/23/2003 52,460 Fred Vincent Volkswagen Mazda

440-944-8700
Vehicle serviced Camshaft seal replaced Camshaft position sensor replaced Coolant bypass pipe replaced

06/25/2003 60,550 Fred Vincent Volkswagen Mazda

440-944-8700
Vehicle serviced Electrical

01/21/2004 70,000 Ohio Inspection Station Passed emissions inspection

01/24/2005 89,000 Arizona Inspection Station Passed emissions inspection

02/01/2005 89,060 Arizona Motor Vehicle Dept. Mesa, AZ Title or registration issued

Reply to
Asker

(snip)

Compared to most vehicles it has had very few problems. Sounds like it was well taken care of. Personally, I would not pay over $800 US for any normal six year old vehicle with 100k miles.

Reply to
=?x-user-defined?Q?=AB?= Paul

For a Volkswagen, this is a *stellar* service history. Most of them aren't nearly so reliable and durable as this one appears to be by its service history.

Reply to
Daniel J. Stern

The seller can only go as low as $7500. Is this a good deal? In Excellent Condition, KBB says 8900 for private sale. and 6900 for trade-in.

Reply to
Asker

I woudn't be impressed by a deal like that. It has over 100K and is in the range of 6 years old. I have owned two Passats in the past (one a 1976 model purchased new and the other a 1997 model, also new) and really liked them both.

I was recently considering buying a new one (about $22,000 here).

Many people have advised me that the Passat is not what it used to be, or maybe not what it ought to be. I believe you may be able to get more bang for your $7500 with something else.

Reply to
<HLS

Reply to
Shep