Looking at 2003 Jetta Wolfsburg - any input?

Hi all, I'm considering buying a black 2003 Jetta Wolfsburg from a private party seller. Here's the important info:

4 CYLINDER 1.8 LITER TURBO, manual 17,000 miles KEYLESS ENTRY  AM/FM RADIO CASSETTE and SINGLE CD - Premium Monsoon Amplified Sound System POWER WINDOWS  CRUISE CONTROL  Heated Sport Seats

POWER DOOR LOCKS  POWER STEERING  POWER MIRRORS  AIR CONDITIONING

REAR SPOILER  ALLOY WHEELS MOONROOF

Does anyone own one of these and can tell me anything about it that I should know? And if you don't own one, what would you say is a fair private party price for one in good/excellent condition? (Blue book values range from $14,000 to $15,000 depending who you ask)

Thanks all!

Reply to
Mac guy Eric