For Sale - 00' New Beetle GLX - 26,000 Miles Only!!

00' New Beetle GLX - 26,000 Miles Only!!

Light Green, 5-speed Manual, Ask $12,500, Contact 201.736.2882

a turbo-charged 150hp 1.8L 4-cyl, with a 5-spd manual, power sunroof, heated leather seats, traction control, speed-activated spoiler, 16" alloy wheels, air conditioning, front side-impact air bags, 4-wheel ABS disc brakes,

6-speaker AM/FM cassette, 6-CD CD changer, power locks, windows and heated mirrors; keyless entry, anti-theft alarm system, fog lights, cruise control and full-folding rear seats.

Car is located in New Jersey; can also be arranged to see in Maryland this month. Contact 201.736.2882 immediately

Reply to
Hsin

bluesman

That would be the 2.0L, simpleton...

Reply to
Peter Parker

||> 00' New Beetle GLX - 26,000 Miles Only!! ||>

||> Light Green, 5-speed Manual, Ask $12,500, Contact 201.736.2882 ||>

||> a turbo-charged 150hp 1.8L 4-cyl, with a 5-spd manual, ||> power sunroof, heated leather seats, traction control, ||> speed-activated spoiler, 16" alloy wheels, air conditioning, ||> front side-impact air bags, 4-wheel ABS disc brakes, ||> 6-speaker AM/FM cassette, 6-CD CD changer, power locks, ||> windows and heated mirrors; keyless entry, anti-theft alarm system, ||> fog lights, cruise control and full-folding rear seats. ||>

||> Car is located in New Jersey; can also be arranged to see in Maryland ||> this month. Contact 201.736.2882 immediately

My wife's NB GLX Turbo is identical, with lots more miles 88,000 Recent timing belt & water pump. Chip upgrade to 180HP, switchable from the cruise control button. Excellent car that we simply wanted to keep. I have never driven a car that is better for covering a lot of miles quickly and comfortably. But with 5 vehicles for 2 drivers, it sits most of the time now. $9800 OBO, in Fort Worth TX. burkheimer at earthlink dot net

817-834-5550 x3105 days Rex in Fort Worth
Reply to
Rex B