Megasquirt?

Anyone done a Megasquirt conversion on a Digifont system?

Oh... for those who haven't heard of Megasquirt... it's a open-source EFI / ignition system that can be modified for use on virtually any vehicle (one person is running his chain saw I hear). It's a lot cheaper than the various aftermarket turn-key EFI / timing computer systems, but you gotta be willing to do it yourself. That includes soldering the circuit board, downloading the software, etc etc.

Tim Wohlford '89 Golf '98 Jetta

Reply to
Tim Wohlford

Yes, I'm running it on a g60 turbo, with the edis ignition. Works very good!

SFC

"Tim Wohlford" schreef in bericht news:41e15c19$ snipped-for-privacy@news.modempool.com...

Reply to
SFC