[OT?]: Golf Country

Anyone have any idea how many Golf Country's are still floating around?

After seeing what a guy did with a TDI and a Corado, I thought what would be the next coolest thing in the world: TDI Syncho A2. Not that I have any plans of buying or doing this anytime soon, but I was wondering what happened to the 4000(?) that made it to US Shores. I'd have to say my favorite picture that I found online of the Country:

Matt Anderson

skydivertu

??? No Golf Country models made it to the US.

Reply to
Matt B.